Online Terms and Conditions
UAE Exchange Centre LLC have developed an internet based money remittance platform, enabling its customers to undertake online remittances in United Arab Emirates. It allows you to make payment through Direct Debit System (“DDS”), UAE Payment Gateway System (“UAEPGS”) and Internet Transfer facility
General Terms and Conditions for using the online platform
UAE Exchange Online General Terms and Conditions
UAE Exchange Centre LLC have developed an internet based money remittance platform, enabling its customers to undertake online remittances in United Arab Emirates. It allows you to make payment through Direct Debit System ("DDS"), UAE Payment Gateway System ("UAEPGS") and Internet Transfer facility.
Terms and Conditions with respect to Direct Debit System (DDS), Internet Transfer and UAE Payment Gateway System (UAEPGS) are dealt separately but are read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions for online transfer.
This Introduction constitutes an integral part of these Terms & Conditions.
Please read & understand the General Terms and Conditions carefully. The use or availing of the Service means you agree to accept and abide by all the Terms and Conditions set out below;
- This is an agreement between UAE Exchange Centre LLC, ("UAE Exchange/ We"), the owner and operator of https://www.uaeexchange.com , and you ("you"), a user of this website (the "Site").
- UAE Exchange reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change these Terms of Service ("Updated Terms") from time to time.
- The language of these Terms and Conditions is in English and Arabic. All services, instructions and transactions carried out in connection with it shall be in English and Arabic.
- User Conduct
You shall not engage in any of the following activities:
- Copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Site in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated "scraping",
- Using any automated system, including without limitation "robots", "spiders", "offline readers", etc., to access the Site,
- Transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email,
- Attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site,
- Taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Site infrastructure,
- Uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, bugs or other software agents through the Site,
- Collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site,
- Using the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes,
- Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity,
- Interfering with the proper working of the Site,
- Accessing any content on the Site through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Site, or
- Bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein,
- Perform, authorize, encourage or assist others to perform (directly or indirectly) 'mystery shopping' of this website, that is to say, the accessing of this website for the purpose of obtaining any financial quotes (or other related information), other than a general information for your own personal use.
- New user shall be provided with Login details which include User ID and sixteen digits Customer Number which is sent to your registered email address after the Sign-up.
- Registration is mandatory for new users and Existing Users of the UAE Exchange. Online Account shall be active subsequent to UAE Exchange validating the registration documents and KYC documents submitted by you at the UAE Exchange branch.
- Original Emirates ID and Address proof is required to be verified at the UAE Exchange branch for account activation.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify the UAE Exchange immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- UAE Exchange will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You could be held liable for losses incurred by the UAE Exchange or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
- UAE Exchange does not accept the payments from third party account and any such payments made through third party account shall lead to cancellation of desired transaction.
- UAE Exchange has set transaction limit for its customers;
- Maximum transaction limit in a day is AED 200,000
- Maximum transaction limit in a month is AED 500,000
- Maximum of 2 transactions are permitted to the same beneficiary in a day
- Maximum of 8 transactions are permitted in a month.
- All transaction will be processed when the payment is complete from your end. Kindly ensure that the payment amount shall be the same amount which is mentioned in the Transaction Reference email sent to your registered email id.
- In case of cancellation of transaction, an email is send to the Customer Desk Email ID – email@example.com. Transaction is cancelled only if the amount is not credited in your beneficiary's bank account. Refund is provided only in case of cancellation with applicable cancellation charges. It is determined on the basis of existing market exchange rate at the time of cancellation.
- You hereby acknowledges that the Direct Debit Facility, UAE Payment Gateway System (UAEPGS) and Internet Transfer depend on various electronic equipments and technology used from time to time. There could be delays and snags in receipt/transmission of any orders or other instructions of the Customer.
- The Site is provided "as is", without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws, UAE Exchange disclaims all such warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, accuracy, freedom from errors, suitability of content, or availability.
- UAE Exchange shall not be liable for any interbank charges applicable for local bank transfer.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you periodically update yourself on every occasion of your access or use of the Service to review the Terms and Conditions for any Modifications. Unless otherwise specified by us, all such Modifications in the Terms and Conditions shall take effect automatically and be binding on and from the day of such Modification. By continuing to access or use of the Service, you will be deemed to have agreed to accept and be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions.
- If you do not agree to the Modifications, you should discontinue accessing or using the Service (other than those which have already been availed of by you prior to such Modification).
- In no event shall the UAE Exchange be liable for:
- Any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or
- Any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use the Site, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by user on any information obtained from Site, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the UAE Exchange, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and their officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) and all amounts paid in settlement arising from or relating to the use of the Website. UAE Exchange may assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which users have agreed to indemnify the UAE Exchange and you agree to assist and cooperate in the defense or settlement of any such matters.
- Intellectual Property
- The Service, and all intellectual property relating to it and contained in it (including but not limited to copyrights, patents, database rights, trademarks and service marks) are owned by us, or our affiliates, or third parties as the case maybe.
- All right, title and interest in and to the Service shall remain our property and/or the property of our affiliates or other third parties as the case maybe.
- The Service may be used only for the purposes permitted by the applicable Terms and Conditions.
- You shall not duplicate, publish, modify, create derivative works from, participate in the transfer or sale of, post on the internet, or in any way distribute or exploit the Service or any portion thereof for any public or commercial use without our express written permission.
- This Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
- If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under any applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
We may disclose information about you to (any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes as set out herein. In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk). Except as provided herein, we will not provide your information to third parties.
- Cancellation and refund of the transaction including related charges and conversion rates applicable for the same;
- Charges and conversion rates that will be applied for amendments or re-issuance of money transfers;
- Back-end charges or any other bank charges at foreign correspondent banks for money transfers maybe deducted from the amount payable to the beneficiary.
- The maximum period to lodge a complaint is 60 days from the date of transaction.