By participating in Embracing Diversity! (Contest) it is deemed that the Participant(s) have read, understood and agree to unconditionally abide with all the below mentioned Terms and Conditions:
- This Contest is organized and conducted by UAE Exchange Centre LLC ('UAEEC'), online on UAEEC Facebook page (www.facebook.com/uaeexchange) as part of its brand promotion activity. UAEEC shall advertise about the Contest on various social media channels via Facebook, twitter, yahoo, Google among others, through which the Participant(s) can enter in to the Contest.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY
- SPONSOR of This Contest (the "Contest”) is brought to you by UAEEC (the "Sponsor”), and is governed by these Official Rules.
- ELIGIBILITY. To enter in the lucky draw, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- The contest is open for residents of (UAE – Qatar – Oman – Bahrain) only.
- Each participant can answer the Questions a maximum of 3 times only during the contest period.
- All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor. Void where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner it deems appropriate. No employee or employee of the Sponsor or its affiliated entities is eligible to enter the contest.
- THE CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins 10:00 am UAE time on February 19, 2017 and ends at 11:00 pm UAE time on February 28, 2017 ("Contest Entry Period"). Winners will be announced on March12, 2017 on www.uaeexchangeblog.com.
- PRIZE DETAILS:
*2nd Prize: HTC DESIRE 820G
3rd Prize: Cash Voucher AED 250 or equivalent
The decision and declaration of Winners will be at the sole discretion of UAEEC. The Winner(s) must produce a copy of email confirmation along with his/her photo ID (like passport or driving license) in order to claim the Contest prize.
If the Winner has not responded to UAEEC communication or does not claim the Contest prize within 10 days of UAEEC notification, UAEEC reserves the right to withdraw the Contest prize from the Winner and shall pick new Winner(s) for such unclaimed prizes.
UAEEC reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time during the Contest Period and the Participant shall be bound by such changes. UAEEC reserves the right to postpone/ cancel the Contest for any reason whatsoever including without limitation due to the provisions of any applicable Statute or Rules or Regulations as may be in force from time to time.
Any failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions may result in the disqualification of the entry in the Contest. UAEEC reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion. The decision of UAEEC with regard to any issue or conflict or any other matter regarding the Contest will be final and legally binding on all the Participants. The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. In such case, UAEEC shall not be liable to provide prize or any loss or damage to the Winner.
UAEEC shall not be responsible for any claims or liabilities related to or arising from the Contest Prize items it provides the Winner, including without limitation any claims or liabilities concerning the delivery of the Contest Prize or loss or injury suffered by the Winner and/or third parties as a result of usage or intended usage of any such Contest Prize item.
UAEEC shall not be liable for any monetary loss or damage to any Participant resulting from the participating in the Contest. Without limitation, UAEEC is not liable to any Participant, for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense regardless of whether the same arose from negligence or otherwise of UAEEC , and regardless of whether UAEEC has any control over circumstances giving rise to the claim or not.
UAEEC shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations hereunder caused by severe weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, terror attack, inevitable accidents, acts of god or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
All disputes arising or in connection with this Contest are subject to the laws of United Arab Emirates and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts in United Arab Emirates.
For any further clarification and complaints, please mail us at Socialmedia.firstname.lastname@example.org with “Embracing Diversity!” in the subject line. Such complaints received shall be handled and responded within 2 days from the date of receipt of the complaint from the aggrieved Participant.