UAE Exchange Transact N’ Win Contest
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By participating in UAE Exchange "Transact N’ Win Contest" (Contest name) it is deemed that the Participant(s) have read, understood and agree to unconditionally abide with all the below mentioned Terms and Conditions:
- This Contest is organized and conducted by UAE Exchange Centre LLC ('UAEEC'), online on UAEEC Facebook page www.facebook.com/uaeexchange as part of its brand promotion activity. UAEEC shall advertise about the Contest on various social media channels via Facebook, twitter, yahoo, Google among others, through which the Participant(s) can enter in to the Contest.
- This Contest shall commence from 20h October and close on 25th Oct. 2016 ("Contest Period"). No Contest entries shall be permitted after the Contest Period.
- The Contest is open for residents of UAE, who have completed Thirteen (13) years of age ("Participant") at the time of participation, during the Contest Period. However in case of Participant being a minor, a guardian's/parent's consent is required.
- To qualify for the lucky draw, it is necessary for the Participant to send money from any of the UAE Exchange branch in UAE and enter transaction number, his/her name, email address, nationality and mobile number at the time of participation in the Contest. See contest form here (<Link to be added> )
- The employees or agents of UAEEC and their immediate family members shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest either directly or through other individuals.
- Only one entry per valid Remittance transaction done will be counted and duplicate entries of the same Transaction number will be deemed void. The validity of an entry to the Contest will be at the sole discretion of UAEEC. UAEEC reserves the exclusive right to deny entry to any Participant on account of unethical, false or unauthentic practices.
- A total of 3 winners will be selected, through a lucky draw among valid participants on 26th October 2016. Each winner will receive two passes each.
- The show details: The show will be held on 27th of October, 2016 at the Dubai World Trade Center.
- The Winner(s) shall be communicated through email or telephone, wherein the Winner has to mandatorily confirm the same within 24 Hours of receiving such call or email in their inbox. No claim by the Winner regarding non-receipt of timely information from UAE Exchange will be entertained.
- UAEEC makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize offered in this Contest. The Contest prize will be non-transferable and cannot be encashed in part or full. UAEEC reserves the absolute right to offer an alternative model of equal or greater value to the Contest Winners. The Contest prize shall be given to the Winners subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations / processes / formalities in connection with the Contest prize and on submission of all necessary documents / papers as required by UAEEC before gratifying the Winner.
- The decision and declaration of Winners will be at the sole discretion of UAEEC. The Winner(s) must produce a copy of email confirmation along with his/her photo ID (like passport or driving license) in order to claim the Contest prize. In case where the Winner is a minor, he/she shall be accompanied by a guardian or Parent, who shall produce necessary identification document to prove such relationship with the Winner.
- If the Winner has not responded to UAEEC communication or does not claim the Contest prize within (24 Hours) of UAEEC notification, UAEEC reserves the right to withdraw the Contest prize from the Winner and shall pick new Winner(s) for such unclaimed prizes.
- UAEEC reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time during the Contest Period and the Participant shall be bound by such changes. UAEEC reserves the right to postpone/ cancel the Contest for any reason whatsoever including without limitation due to the provisions of any applicable Statute or Rules or Regulations as may be in force from time to time.
- Any failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions may result in the disqualification of the entry in the Contest. UAEEC reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion. The decision of UAEEC with regard to any issue or conflict or any other matter regarding the Contest will be final and legally binding on all the Participants. The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. In such case, UAEEC shall not be liable to provide prize or any loss or damage to the Winner.
- UAEEC shall not be responsible for any claims or liabilities related to or arising from the Contest Prize items it provides the Winner, including without limitation any claims or liabilities concerning the delivery of the Contest Prize or loss or injury suffered by the Winner and/or third parties as a result of usage or intended usage of any such Contest Prize item.
- UAEEC shall not be liable for any monetary loss or damage to any Participant resulting from the participating in the Contest. Without limitation, UAEEC is not liable to any Participant, for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense regardless of whether the same arose from negligence or otherwise of UAEEC , and regardless of whether UAEEC has any control over circumstances giving rise to the claim or not.
- UAEEC shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations hereunder caused by severe weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, terror attack, inevitable accidents, acts of god or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
- All disputes arising or in connection with this Contest are subject to the laws of United Arab Emirates and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts in United Arab Emirates.
For any further clarification and complaints, please mail us at email@example.com with ' Transact N’ Win contest – The Kapil Sharma Show”in the subject line. Such complaints received shall be handled and responded within 24 Hours from the date of receipt of the complaint from the aggrieved Participant.