Predict and Win 2016
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Predict and Win (“Digital Contest”) is organized and conducted by UAE Exchange Centre LLC (‘UAEEC’), online on UAEEC website www.uaeexchange.com as part of its brand promotion activity. UAEEC shall advertise about the Contest on various social media channels via Facebook, Twitter, Google among others, through which the Participant(s) can enter into the Contest.
- This Digital Contest shall commence on 24th June 2016 and close on 10th July2016 (“Contest Period”). No Contest entries shall be permitted after the Contest Period.
- The entries for every match will stop one hour before the scheduled start of that match. Entry after that will not be valid for that particular match.
- The Contest is open to residents of Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and United Arab Emirates only and who have completed eighteen (18) years of age (“Participant”) at the time of participation, during the Contest Period. The employees or agents of UAEEC and their immediate family members shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest either directly or through other individuals.
- Only the Participants who have entered all their details in the registration form at www.uaeexchange.com/promotion/eurocup will be eligible for the prizes.
- The digital contest draw will be conducted by UAEEC on 18th July 2016.
- The winners will receive the below prizes:
Prize 1 – The participant, who gains the maximum points at the end of the contest, will win and incase of a tie a lucky draw will be held to select the winner. The prize includes Economy Return flight tickets for 2 From Country of residence to Kaula Lampur and stay for 4 days 3 nights in a 3 star hotel on a Twin sharing basis. The tickets will be valid from 1st – 31st August 2016 only and the winner will have to apply and bear the cost of Visa or any other expenditure. In case the winner is unable to get the required Visa, AED 2500 or equivalent local currency shall be given to the winner as compensation. The winner will have to provide proof of Visa rejection to claim this. In case the winner is unable to provide the requested proof or does not wish to claim the prize, another winner will be selected. The winner has to compulsorily travel and the prize cannot be transferred.
Prize 2 – The Participant who refers highest number of participant will win a Gocash card loaded with a currency of his choice that is available in Gocash equivalent to AED 1500/-. In case of a tie, a lucky draw will be held and winner will be selected.
Prize 3 – A Lucky draw will be held among the participants who have participated in the contest through the referral mode. The winner will be presented with a Gocash card that can be loaded with any one of the 16 available currencies, equivalent to AED 1000.
- The Participant will be required to enter his/her name, email address, country, nationality, mobile number and Predict at the time of participation in the Contest.
- The validity of an entry to the Contest will be at the sole discretion of UAEEC. UAEEC reserves the exclusive right to deny entry to any Participant on account of unethical, false or unauthentic practices.
- The winning Participant(s) of the Digital Contest (‘Winners’) will be announced by publishing their names on the UAEEC Blog www.uaeexchangeblog.com & the UAE Exchange social media pages. The Participant hereby agrees that UAEEC's decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained into.
- The Winners shall be communicated through email/phone (mentioned during registration for the Contest) within ten (10) days of ending the Contest, wherein the Winner will need to confirm the same within 48 hours of receiving the email / Phone. No claim by the Winner regarding non-receipt of timely information from UAEEC will be entertained.
- UAEEC makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize offered in this Contest. The Contest prize will be non-transferable and cannot be encashed in part or full. UAEEC reserves the absolute right to offer an alternative model of equal or greater value to the Contest Winners. The Contest prize shall be given to the Winners subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations / processes / formalities in connection with the Contest prize and on submission of all necessary documents / papers as required by UAEEC before gratifying the Winner.
- The Winners shall visit their nearest UAEEC branch with the necessary documents to collect their prize. The decision and declaration of Winners will be at the sole discretion of UAEEC. The Winners must produce a copy of email confirmation along with his/her Valid Qatar photo ID in order to claim the Contest prize.
- If the Winner(s) has not responded to UAEEC communication or does not claim the Contest prize within 48 hours of UAEEC notification, UAEEC reserves the right to withdraw the Contest prize from the Winner(s) and shall pick new Winner(s) for such unclaimed prizes.
- UAEEC reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time during the Contest Period and the Participant shall be bound by such changes. UAEEC reserves the right to postpone/cancel the Contest for any reason whatsoever including without limitation due to the provisions of any applicable Statute or Rules or Regulations as may be in force from time to time.
- Any failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions may result in the disqualification of the entry in the Contest. UAEEC reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion. The decision of UAEEC with regard to any issue or conflict or any other matter regarding the Contest will be final and legally binding on all the Participants. The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. In such case, UAEEC shall not be liable to provide prize or any loss or damage to the Winner.
- UAEEC shall not be responsible for any claims or liabilities related to or arising from the Contest Prize items it provides the Winner, including without limitation any claims or liabilities concerning the delivery of the Contest Prize or loss or injury suffered by the Winner and/or third parties as a result of usage or intended usage of any such Contest Prize item.
- UAEEC shall not be liable for any monetary loss or damage to any Participant resulting from the participating in the Contest. Without limitation, UAEEC is not liable to any Participant, for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense regardless of whether the same arose from negligence or otherwise of UAEEC , and regardless of whether UAEEC has any control over circumstances giving rise to the claim or not.
- UAEEC shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations hereunder caused by severe weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, terror attack, inevitable accidents, acts of god or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
- All disputes arising or in connection with this Contest are subject to the laws of United Arab Emirates and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts of Dubai in United Arab Emirates.
- For any further clarification and complaints, please write to us at email@example.com with ‘Predict and Win’ in the subject line. Such complaints received shall be handled and responded within Seven (7) working days from the date of receipt of the complaint from the aggrieved Participant.