Investing in gold is a good back-up plan, not just as an investment, but also as a means for raising a quick loan in an emergency. When emergencies come without a warning, you can always use your gold jewellery to raise that urgent cash. Gold loan is an easy alternative, which helps you to tide over temporary cash shortages. When faced with an emergency, you should turn to the right door to entrust your hard-earned valuables and get the maximum loan against it. One such door, that you have always trusted, is UAE Exchange. Yes, your trusted global money transferrer now offers loan against gold.
Loan against gold is the latest addition to the range of services offered under a single roof, by UAE Exchange, which customers consider as a true financial supermarket. Cash is lent, in lieu of gold, at low interest rates. Our interest rates are the lowest in the market – lower than even some credit cards and unauthorised overdrafts from banks. No other fee is charged too. Quick to process, these loans can be repaid in easy instalments within a maximum time period of just seven months, which makes you loan-free at the earliest.
Our Gold Loans can be used for any purpose - Topping up your deposit to buy home , or for a holiday or even to buy a car. Your precious jewellery which is lying idle with you will help you realise these dreams. Gold Loans can be used for business purposes too. You can pay back your loan in flexible instalments and in a few months' time your jewellery will be back with you.
Rate of interest
- £ 20 to £ 2999: 3.99% per month (APR 47.88%)
- £ 3000 and above: 2.75% per month (APR 33.00%)
Loan term 1 month or 7 months
- Instant loan approvals (in less than 5 minutes*)
- Loan takeovers considered
- Part payments permitted
- Interest charged on simple interest basis.
- Interest charged only for the days the loan remains with us (for 7-month loans)
- Preserve your precious jewellery by availing a loan instead of selling it
- Gold Loans for business purposes
- No credit checks
- Photo ID: Passport or UK Driving Licence
- Proof of Address: Any utility bill or bank statement not older than three months